"Random Writings in Ridiculous Times"

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Arm Swings....the Saga Continues.....

My son has decided that walking behind me and gently nudging my arm swings is an acceptable form of affection. He giggles in a way that says, this is just too good to resist again, and swings just one more time. What does he think? I'm going to wake up in the morning and the arm swings are going to be gone? Do these things just pack up and leave because we will them to?

I'm thinking tattoo on them. Why not? Men get tattoo's on their arms of women, only to get the remade into something else after they've dumped the woman displayed on their arm. Next thing you know, "Jennifer" has become a plane with flames shooting out its hind end.....So why can't I do this with my arm swings? I'm thinking a flower garden with a few blue jays flying around. That should keep those little hands away from the swing right? 

How amazing if I could do scratch n sniff......interesting.......

Swing it again little boy, and you may find yourself swinging in the front lawn with a  rake for the next week.......:-)
Until Next time
Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a random or ridiculous thought for us all to enjoy!!