"Random Writings in Ridiculous Times"

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Can Dieting make You Moody??

I have to assume that dieting can indeed cause moodiness, this is not to say that I need something to blame my moodiness on. I'm quite aware of the fact that I can crank out without any help from diet medication!

I started taking a diet pill, (yes dad, it's a safe one) it's very light (no pun intended!) and is just meant to break down fats and carbs from eating. the trick is remembering to take it 30 minutes before eating. Heck, the challenge is remembering to eat!! I'm not one to plan my meals and stick to it unfortunately. I've heard of people who do 4-5 meals a day to control their eating. I have a hard enough time remembering to eat more then one time a time....can't imagine having to remember 4 or 5 times!

I've got hot flashes which I assume is the medication. I'll be working in my studio or doing housework and all of a sudden....bam!!! it hits me and I need to go jump in front of the freezer. The temperature on the A/C must be off (just like the scales!!!)

The cranking must be the diet, I can't imagine wanting to be this way when I'm not dieting. I feel bad for my coworkers....they have to tolerate me all day and they they're paid for this. I guess I'll have to think about buying them cake again....:-()

I'll let you know how it goes.....so far down 7 pounds (ok, so it went from 5 to 7 to 8 to 4 to 7 again) could this be my thyroid??? mmmmmmm.....

Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a random or ridiculous thought for us all to enjoy!!