"Random Writings in Ridiculous Times"

Thursday, July 5, 2012

The Definition of Arm Swings

Is there a reason, other then the sheer meanness in our youth that they feel it's acceptable to walk by us and "swing" our lower arm? Come on, it's not hanging that bad, I've definitely seen worse but for some reason, my arm swings draw them to me.

Here's how it plays out.....They stand beside me, of course there has to be two or more of them (I guess this makes it a team thing) and the ask me to show my muscle, of course, I'm dumb so i give in...again. Then they lift their hands, grin from ear to ear and in one incredibly smooth move, they "swing" my arm!!!

And if this isn't enough humiliation for one day, they sit there looking at me laughing hysterically talking about how they want to swing on my arm or they say "Watch out, you'll give someone a black eye if you hit them with that." 

Yeah, that's a load of creativity isn't it? Crack me up?? I think not.....

So to all of you who have arm swings, stop being dumb and don't show your muscle. Remember,t he muscle left years ago and was replaced by the swing. Go to the gym and shrink it, get lipo on it (can you do this??) or just deal with it.

I'm thinking about putting a tattoo on mine that says "bruiser"....see how much they like that one......

Until next time.....swing on!!
Tootles!
Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a random or ridiculous thought for us all to enjoy!!