"Random Writings in Ridiculous Times"

Thursday, July 5, 2012

I've Crossed Over.....I Think?

I think I officially "crossed over" from unemployed to job seeking last night at about 8:45pm. Now, just hear my out on this before you start calling other people I know to validate my lack of sense here.....I'll explain a little more for you.....

Last night while I was at home with the kids, I had the opportunity to do some reading on the back porch. Without mentioning the book, let's just say it was a "fun" book about a middle aged women who was in her middle age funk phase......hehe While reading, for some odd reason I mentally decided that I was going to "actively" search for employment again as I was already tired of being out of work. It's only been a little over a week, I guess I should have known it would be about that amount of time before I made the decision that I'm not a house mom! Sure, I can cook, clean, care for kids, run errands, chase dogs, etc. etc. etc......but I need to thrill fo work, it's in my blood and I can't turn away form the urge to get back into corporate America!

So what do i do now? My plan for the "what" isn't a clear plan yet. I've got a few ideas but really need to get the resume fine tuned and start researching different industries that offer things I enjoy.

I'm sure that whatever I choose to do, it will provide excitement, challenge and rewards!

I'll let you know when I've planned out the "What" ok?!
Until next time!
Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a random or ridiculous thought for us all to enjoy!!