"Random Writings in Ridiculous Times"

Thursday, July 5, 2012

"Play some funky music..."

Every blog should have music shouldn't it? I visit other bloggers sites and the music, if chosen properly, draws me in and I stay for a while, just to make sure I can finish the song I haven't heard for a while. I like it when they play songs that show my age....back in the 80's was when music rocked!! Ok, so my kids just look at me in amazement, thinking that what i listen to is borderline complete boring!! At least you can understand what my music says!!!

So.....I'm on a  mission to apply music to my blog. When in a funk, I can log on to my site and remember how good the old days were........

Feeling the funk page will be the first to get done....it's seems appropriate since it's the page that launched me into public openness doesn't it?

I need suggestions from you. Otherwise, you're going to have to listen to what I like and some of you may not find this a pleasant experience......

Thoughts? Song name and artist if you please....
Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a random or ridiculous thought for us all to enjoy!!