"Random Writings in Ridiculous Times"

Thursday, July 5, 2012

"Down 7 Pounds and Craving Chocolate!"

Would someone please invent diet chocolate!!! I'm willing to pay dearly for it and promise to eat it all!
I'm down 7 pounds since starting to diet, unfortunately, it's more from being sick then dieting. My eating is limited, I'm sleeping horribly and I have mountains of stress. If ever there was a diet that didn't require pills, this is the one!
It's amazing how just 7 pounds can make you look / feel different. The problem is, I'm not really losing it from my "challenged" areas. It's coming off of every other place I don't need to lose anything! But, since I have shed a few pounds, I decided that a "little" chocolate treat wouldn't be a bad thing right? It's all about moderation.....

Soooooo......I went to the store and bought a mixed bag of candy that had kisses, rolo's and reeses miniatures. All I wanted was the reeses but I figured the ladies at work would enjoy a treat from my candy jar as well so I put the others in there for them. This was at 10:30 this morning. Do you know that by 1:00, I had 1 reeses miniature left!!! I won't name names, the guilty know who they are (skinny girls) but they felt it perfectly ok to rummage through the jar and remove all of my happiness.......Thanks ladies, and you wonder why I'm cranky by mid afternoon........blame yourselves......

I'll keep my reeses in my purse from now on as they obviously can't be trusted. I know they enjoyed my treats, maybe guilt will take over enough for them to buy a few for me in the future. Knowing them they will but they'll eat them before the return to the office! Candy stealer's are low on my list of people to respect......just so you know......

Keep this in mind next time you venture in to visit my candy jar......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a random or ridiculous thought for us all to enjoy!!