"Random Writings in Ridiculous Times"

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Catchin Up On Funk

Hi everyone! Sorry for not posting until now, it's been so busy around here!!! Kids, house, crafts, more kids, more house, more crafts......see....it's been busy!!

So.....I'm driving home from work last night, anticipating dinner out with family and then designing my mother's day card but nooooooooo.....it doesn't work like that does it? I end up about 2 miles form work and my Miata breaks down.....AGAIN!!! It overheated and stalled, I did get it going enough to limp over to the Walmart and call for a tow. I just got my car out of the shop from having the radiator done and now this!! It's hot out, my car has crapped out on me and this is not in the plans......

Did I enter "funk"?? I think not!!!!

My darling daughters drove all the way to pick me up, the tow driver was prompt and very friendly (telling me I needed to purchase a Volkswagen) NOT!! we drove home, chatting about what's going on in their lives and it was so nice. We went to dinner and I teetered on funk but didn't give in......I decided that I wanted to enjoy the evening and what's the one way I know how to do this in a public restaurant?? You guessed it......I got crazy!!! My kids all laughed and the waiter seemed relaxed and the food was good. Absolutely wonderful!!!

Came home, designed card and even squeezed in my homework. Today, I'm planning on the same kind of day......minus the car breaking down!!!!!

So why tell you all this? I'm not really sure, just wanted to give a "what's up" and let you know that for today, there is no funk.......

Until next time!
Tootles!
Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a random or ridiculous thought for us all to enjoy!!