"Random Writings in Ridiculous Times"

Thursday, July 5, 2012

This Stuff Really Works!

Go figure......I lose about 15 pounds, start feeling really good physically and BOOM!!!!! I go on vacation and ruin it!!! Don't ever think you can go to a camp in the woods and diet.....it's not humanly possible to do!!! at least not for me.......

I ate so poorly and the sad thing is, I knew I was doing it and I didn't stop!! All those whoopie pies....smores by the campfire......(ok, I ate marshmallows on the side but they were calling me!!) Pasta, potatoes, lobster (of course, with butter!) and a delightful drink called Moxie which has about 300 calories a can!!! I went from pretty lady to butterball queen in 10 days!!!

So now I'm watching what I eat again, slowly shedding a few pounds here and there.....BUT, I found a product that is helping to "aid" in my digestion and it really works!! have you tried Activia? You know, that yogurt stuff in the green containers? Commercials are everywhere for it but I've never been one to buy into commercials so I never really considered it.

I decided to give it a try. One Activia in the morning for breakfast with a bottle of water, a grilled chicken Caesar salad from McD's for lunch (Although I'm home now so I make my own "boring" salad....) and a reasonable dinner. Within a few days miracles started to happen!! I'm feeling a whole lot better physically and digestively (is that a word?) and I'm starting to lose my butterball image again!!! YEAH!!!

So I recommend it for anyone who hasn't tried it. not sure what else works but I remain a product skeptic. So if you know of anything else that doesn't involve needles or pills, please chime in and tell me all about it!!

Until next time!
Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a random or ridiculous thought for us all to enjoy!!