"Random Writings in Ridiculous Times"

Thursday, July 5, 2012

"Human Maraca's!"

My sister called me yesterday to let me know that there was a truer name for my arm swings used by a friend of hers. She calls them "human maraca's!" Isn't that hysterical? What's even funnier is that I now realize I'm not the only one to name parts of my body that are considered to be a freak of nature...others are doing this as well and man are they being creative!

I wonder if this lady who uses this term swings her arms, watching the skin shift back and forth, wishing for the sound of maraca's to play, making the reality of her deformity that much more acceptable? We should start piercing this part of our body.....think about it, it's not like there is a lack of skin in this area or fat for that matter. Maybe you could do multiple piercing and tie them somehow to give the appearance that there is less there.....

Why can't we just call fat by it's real name? Because it sounds horrible and non-appealing that's why......To make fun of it is to minimize the reality of it and this is something we American's are good at!

Human Maraca's.....arm swings.......I'm still searching for the perfect name......

Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a random or ridiculous thought for us all to enjoy!!