"Random Writings in Ridiculous Times"

Thursday, July 5, 2012

The Definition of "Up"

Yes!!! I'm talking about my weight!!! I've mentioned before on another seciton of my blog that was was caught up in the "workforce reductions" at work....(nice way to say "laid off!") and my entire schedule has been altered. I still get up every morning at 5:00 and stay up past a normal bed time. 

During the day I'm very busy, keeping up on things at home, doing homework and studying, looking for work and anything I can fit in to my day. I'm not sitting in front of the television eating bon bons (although I've heard that this is a wonderful thing to do!) I'm active and on the go, making sure that my life doesn't get stagnant as I go through this transition time.

So why on earth is my weight going up and not down? (Or at the very least, staying the same?) Maybe old age is hitting me faster then most and I'm going through that phase of shrinking and expanding? You know, when you get shorter and your hips get wider? But I'm too young for that and my height hasn't changed.

For one of my classes, I have to track everything I eat and my activity for the next 3 days, maybe this will unveil the mystery that I have yet been able to uncover by obvious means.

I just don't get it.......Time to go for a bike ride.....maybe I'll get rid of a few calories that way (or with the way things are going...I'll gain a few!!)

Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a random or ridiculous thought for us all to enjoy!!